an intimate gathering in the windy city
with isabel faith abbott, alisha sommer & bryonie wise
April 22nd, 10am-6pm
The heart is an unapologetic seeker of her/his/their true north and so it goes.
Discover the color of your voice, dive into unapologetic writing, and seal it with heart & bones.
In this day-long workshop, we'll heartfully peel back the layers of the place that beats, slowing time and nestling into the holiness of dialogue, both exploring and honoring space for creativity.
This retreat is open to all beings & all bodies interested in cultivating an inner revolution that may one day (maybe even now) radiate out into the collective to raise the vibration of this thing we call life & love.
When: Saturday, April 22, 2017
Time: 10am - 6pm
Where: Private Creative Studio, 333 N. Oakley, Chicago, IL
Other odds & ends:
1. We'll have plenty of tea, coffee & vegan-friendly snacks for nourishment throughout the day. Please pack a lunch (we have a kitchen!) or plan to step out & explore during our lunch break.
2. Come dressed in comfortable, roomy & breathable clothing or, bring something to change into.
While we'll spend a good part of the time sitting, we'll use the art of movement (accessible to all beings & all bodies) to weave together the different segments of the day & help with integration.
3. Bring a yoga mat & anything else you think you might need, like extra socks or a sweater.
(Who knows what weather we'll be blessed with, so think in layers.)
4. A good portion of the day will be spent in creation, so whatever your art form(s), gather your tools: pens, pencils, pencil crayons, markers, paints, paint brushes, notebooks, journal, paper, computer.
5. We'll co-create an altar together, so pack any treasured crystals, stones, shells, photos, or mementos you'd like to infuse with good heart vibes (& don't worry, they all go home with you).
6. Upon registration, please inform us of any allergies, health conditions or anything else you think it would be good for us to know about you.